frequently asked questions

What Vendors can i use?

Caterers, Coordinators, Bar Services, Music, and Rentals must be selected from our Preferred Vendor List.
We also have a pre-approved list for all other vendors. We encourage you to utilize this list to ensure a smooth wedding day, but you may hire companies outside this list with approval.

Do I need a coordinator?

Yes. All day of Coordinators must be selected from our preferred list.

What are the rules for alcohol?

You may provide your own alcohol, but you must select a Bar Service or Caterer to serve from our Preferred Vendor List. An ABC Permit is required for all liquor (cost $60 to client). Liquor is not allowed in the Estate House or Hill House.

Do you take care of set up and break down?

Yes. Walnut Hill staff will set up and break down the tables and chairs we provide in The Pavilion according to your layout. Clients are responsible for set up and break down of additional rentals.

Do you have any other requirements?

Clients must pay a $500 refundable damage deposit via check or direct deposit.
We require that clients purchase day of event and cancellation insurance through our approved carrier (cost approximately $200 to client).

how Do i book?

Dates are held on a first come first serve basis. To hold your date, we will need a signed contract and 50% deposit for your selected package.


Click here for our pricing.

Yes we whole heartedly welcome all couples to celebrate their love story at Walnut Hill! 

do you allow lgbtqi+ weddings?